January 22nd, 2012, 23:44 Posted By: wraggster
dj_skual has just released a new version of its Backup Manager, which fixes some bugs and adds new features.
New / fixed:
* Added two new classes: "NAND" and "Tools"
* change many of the functions to use these new classes
* transformation of the "mii_installer" in a new class "Mii"
* correction random freezes exploring backups wiisave.com
* Fixed a freeze of the browser if no backup is installed or Mii in NAND
* Change, cleaning and storage of sources
* Added a "Mii:: Fixdb ( ) "at startup (fixes file" Facelib "and data from the Mii Channel):
1) Nand real:
* Facelib if data is corrupted, the application will correct the file, but all the Miis will be lost
if the * Mii Channel is set to request the creation of a mii when it starts, the correct application to avoid the problem. So you can now install the Mii from the application before using the Mii Channel and will not have to manually create Mii.
2) Nand emulated (Uneek):
* Facelib if data are not installed, the application will install. Now you can manage without the Mii Mii Channel installed. Practice for games like Mario Kart ...
* if the Mii Channel is installed, but no data is installed (or misconfigured), the application will create and correct the data.
3) the application requires a file "mii_db.bin" to correct FaceLib two possibilities:
* if your wii is not connected to internet, download the file to the GoogleCode and place it in the configuration file
* if your Wii is connected to the Internet, as the file is not found on the storage media and the application is set to "auto_connect", it will download the file. Savegame Manager GX R119 Official site: http://code.google.com/p/savegame- manager-gx /
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here