January 8th, 2012, 23:38 Posted By: wraggster
Xflak has updated ModMii, the all-purpose Windows application for your Wii, from 5.1.0 to version 5.1.1. See the spoiler below for the extensive change log, and be sure to check out the on-going discussion for the download and instructions about how to use the wide variety of functions this Wii utility has to offer.
QUOTE: Current Features
Change Log 01/04/12
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu.
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Multi Mod Manager, YAWMM, Dop-Mii, both versions of Bannerbomb, Hackmii Installer etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract WiiGamcube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads) using the appropriate 000000**.app for your system menu (also applies to emulated NANDs)
- Provides solutions for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- Added a Region Change Wizard complete with custom guides to the Main Menu. Any Region Changer v1.1b Mod06 Offline was also added to Download Page 2.
- Added neek\neek2o rev selector, now users can choose from a list of available versions hosted on googlecode. ModMii's neek installion now use v0.7a of the Sneek Installer when installing versions of neek greater than 185. Older versions of neek and neek2o will continue to use v0.6c of the Sneek Installer for now.
- The ModMii Wizard Guides for already modifed Wii's now always asks users if they want to install active IOSs and patched System Menu IOSs. This means that users only wanting to update one thing (eg. Shopping Channel) can build custom guides that ONLY update that one thing.
- Added drag and drop support for ModMii Download Queues. Just drag the download queue onto ModMii.exe (or a ModMii shortcut) and ModMii will load it and save a copy to temp\DownloadQueues\.
- Added drag and drop support for ModMii's Emulated NAND Modifier. Just drag the folder containing your Emulated NAND onto ModMii.exe (or a ModMii shortcut) and ModMii will load your Emulated NAND and prompt you to select which modifications to make.
- Added drag and drop support for ModMii's File Cleanup Feature. Just drag your SD Card (or Copy_to_SD folder) onto ModMii.exe (or a ModMii shortcut) and ModMii will load it and wait for confirmation before proceeding with the File Cleanup.
- Added disc-based exploits as an option when running ModMii via command line. Some other minor changes were made to ModMii's command line usage. See ModMii's command line help menu for more info (call "ModMii.exe help" from a cmd window).
- Added a work around for a bug in the command line version of Theme Mii when it is running portably. If "TMCL.exe" is running portably (ie. not saved to C:\) it produces different output. If ModMii determines TMCL.exe is saved portably it copies it to C:\ModMii\temp\ before using it. Note that this wasn't a dangerous bug because ModMii was correctly reporting the generated themes as invalid.
- Fixed a bug where ModMii's Emulated NAND Modifier sometimes got lost (ie. running in the wrong location) and was unable to locate certain required files. The bug only occured when new WADs were NOT being installed to the Emulated NAND.
- Other minor changes.
Changes From 5.1.1:
- Fixed bug where ModMii's Emulated NAND Modifier would crash if the neek2o option was disabled.
- Bugfix: Forgot to include changelog joke in the last update.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here