Dolphin wii-network Git 3.0-384 is released. Dolphin wii-network is a branch of Dolphin. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a great Gamecube(NGC) and Wii emulator. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games. Dolphin has been changed SVN to Git recently.
Dolphin wii-network Git changelog:
* Added 0x1005 handling
* Multitude of fixes for networking.
* HLE massacre!
* Stability fixes for network recv and ssl_read functions. Sometimes dolphin is just too fast!
* Reverted back to old user ID, added comment explaining groupID choice. Added back some debug prints to files...
* Added auto generation of setting.txt, thanks to Treeki for the base code
* Added generation of serial number for dolphin, we found problems with games like Fifa 11 who tie their user accounts to certain serial numbers.
* No longer need settings files.
* Fixed line endings.
* Tidied up networking functions
* Missed a rename.
* My tidy up should have been done AFTER pull :P
* status for network has to be 3 to enter settings, fixed files so they can have more than one handle opened at a time.
* delroth pointed out that it should be "starts with" not "contains". Unlikely this has ever affected anyone....
* Added ifdef to make windows only for WSAGetError
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.